Tiki is quite simply awesome as a corporate intranet/wiki.
- Availability of Consultants.
- The most prolific contributor is https://EvoluData.com/
- LGPL license
- Version Lifecycle 5-year Long Term Support (LTS)
- Login Authentication Methods (Active Directory/LDAP, CAS ,etc.)
- Native support for Active Directory/LDAP users and groups so no need to install extensions.
- Groups & Permissions
- Tiki Manager
- Roadmap; predictable release schedule: Version Lifecycle with Long Term Support versions
- For organizations with more need for stability, it is recommended to skip .0 releases. So you should use 3.1, 3.2, ... and then, wait for 4.1, 4.2, ...
See also: Use Cases