Table of contents
Volunteering Facilitator: Gary Cunningham-Lee
Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 13:00:00 UTC (click to check time zone in your location)
The time is now:
Time in your timezone (when this page was last reloaded): Thursday 11 August 2022 03:34:31 CEST
See Roundtable Meetings for a detailed description.
- Any release news? Probably not but it's traditional - plans for 25.x and stable releases due soon
- WYSIWYG and Markdown
Are we ready to pick a new editor yet?
- How to deactivate users?
Deleting users can leave orphaned content but often you want to disable and deactivate users, let's make a feature request? (could be 2nd hour)
- See https://gitlab.com/tikiwiki/tiki/-/merge_requests/1634 (someone is working on it already)
- Any other business?
put your topic (max. 5-10 minutes) into the list above
- More on composer.tiki.org package management?
- More on markdown/wysiwyg
- Quick question, for feedback: There was a request to provide a Tiki layout where, in very large displays, instead of the standard Bootstrap columns proportions of 2/12 - 8/12 - 2/12 (both side columns on) or 3/12 - 9/12 (one side column on, if I recall correctly), the side columns would be a fixed pixel width, like 260px, and the middle column would be liquid. This would prevent unnecessarily wide left and/or right columns that are only containing menus, etc., which don't need much horizontal space. This is especially irritating when there is content in the middle column that could use the extra space. This does seem like a good option to provide. Actually what I'm wondering is whether there is a use case or reason to not make this change for probably all the layouts? This can be done for Tiki 25. The question is, I think:
- Do we make a new layout template (alongside Classic Bootstrap, Classic Tiki, and Single Container)?
- Or do we not make a new layout but rather hard-code this behavior into one or more of the current layout templates?
- Or do we provide a checkbox to switch to this behavior in the current layouts?
- Improve documentation on how to use Trackers with Maps and Tracker Calendar - Derek
put your topic (max. 15 minutes) into the list above
- Watch and listen to the recording here.
put your follow up action(s) when you're done into the list above
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2022 07