Dear folks, or Devs, or anyone with knowledge.
Lately I have considered hiring a dev to fix some bugs in Tiki. I have never done this before, so I am not sure what to expect.
Perhaps someone can chime in here, I can list my questions so they can easily be answered, thanks!
- What is the average or prevailing rate (eruos/us) per hour?
- Is a down payment before work begins standard?
- Is payment in full before work begins standard?
- The bug is fixed, do i have a guarantee of support free of charge if the bug returns in a certain time frame?
- So the bug is fixed, we version up a month later, and the plugin no longer works again, should I pay to have it fixed again?
Just some questions/concerns before I invest.