When installing Tiki 4.0 with PHP 5.1.0 (or higher), you may encounter a System error: could not find driver message. This indicates that PDO driver for your database has not been enabled on your server.
To enable the driver:
- For Unix:
Refer to http://us.php.net/manual/en/book.pdo.php] for information on installing PDO support.
As an alternative, add the following statement to the end of your ../db/local.php file, before the ?> :$api_tiki='adodb';
- For Windows:
Add the following statement to your php.ini file:extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
You can upgrade your 1.9.x, 2.x, 3.x, or 4.x Tiki directly to this release by using the Tiki Installer. See http://doc.tiki.org/Upgrade
- Full support for OpenID
- Multiple improvements for LDAP authentication
- Assign default size for images
- Allow wiki comments on a per-page basis
- Multiple theme, CSS, and UI improvements
- Security fix, as reported by Mateusz Drygas
All 3.x and 4.x are strongly encouraged to upgrade to the this release.
- Bug fixes: