Architecture / Installation

Architecture / Installation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fatal error when upgrading from 17.1 to 18.1

posts: 2428 Czech Republic

OK, finally I found out which php.ini file is in use here for my PHP7.1 installation :-p and retried the tiki-installer process and now it seems all worked fine after I changed the value from Off to display_errors = On. The error_reporting value I have here is error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT
Now instead of the tiki-installer asking me for db user credentials in a loop it seems the upgrade button worked:
"Upgrade complete
Your database has been configured and Tiki is ready to run! You can now log in into Tiki as user admin and start configuring the application.

Upgrade operations executed successfully: 18128 SQL queries."
Weirdly I have seen no PHP errors reported in the process...
Yep, I have nicely upgraded Tiki 18.1 from 17.x: https://demo.luciash.eu/tiki17xto18x/HomePage